2023 MIDDLE SCHOOL SEASON
2023 MIDDLE SCHOOL WRESTLING REGISTRATION - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Welcome to Centennial Middle School Wrestling! The Centennial Middle School Wrestling Season is a 8 week season and open to all 6th - 8th Graders. Practice will start Monday, October 23rd, 2023 at the Middle School Gym 3 and will be run from 3:00-4:45pm M-F. An after school activity bus will be available M-Th leaving the MS at 4:45pm for kids who live in the District. If your wrestler will be taking the activity bus they will be excused from practice at 4:30pm.
- Who: Open for all 6-8th graders. Your wrestler does not need to be enrolled in the district to participate/compete in our MS Season.
- Cost: $265/Wrestler
- Season Start: Monday, October 23rd, 2023
- Season End: Wednesday, December 20th, 2023
- POST-SEASON NOTE: All 6th graders can practice with the Youth after the MS Season for free. There will be additional options for all 6-8th graders and those options will be communicated closer to the season start.
- M-F 3:15-4:45pm
- Location: Centennial MS Gym 3
- Activity Bus is available M-Th to bring wrestlers home who live in District. The activity bus leaves at 4:45pm. Wrestlers taking the activity bus will be excused from practice at 4:30pm.
- Mid-October (typical): Coaches will meet and create a schedule for competitions. Schedule will be communicated as soon as it is available.
- Starting late-October you can expect one competition/week from roughly 4-6pm against other schools. At these competitions each wrestler will typically get 2-3 matches.
- Bus transportation will be provided for wrestlers/coaches to all competitions, however, parents are responsible for getting wrestlers back home. The competition bus will be leaving from the MS after school is out.
- Practice: Wear shorts and t-shirt
- Water Bottle: Recommended for practices and competitions.
- Wrestling Shoes: Required for practices and competitions. We do have used FREE shoes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the size you would need.
- Head Gear: Required for competitions. Recommend for practices. We have used FREE headgear. Email email@example.com if you would like some headgear.
- Competition Uniform Choices: Chose either a Singlet or Fight Short/Shirt Set. These will be provided by the Club and returned back at the end of the season.
- Competition Warm Up: We will be asking you to purchase a Centennial Wrestling Hoodie/Jogger set for $50 after you register. You will own these of course.
Options after MS Season
- 6th Graders
- Option A – Practice with Youth for FREE
- Wrestlers could compete in MNUSA and Open Tournaments
- 7th and 8th Graders
- Option A – Practice with JV Squad at HS – Roughly $150
- Practice Location: HS Wrestling Room
- Practice Time: M-F 3:00–4:45pm
- After School Bus service from MS to HS is provided.
- Wrestlers would compete in JV exhibitions
- Coaches: Chase Steffen and Jack Bergeland
Scholarship discounts are available for those who qualify please contact Scot Wick at (612-242-9001 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for further info.
If you are new to our program, email email@example.com who referred you to our program in the proper field as they are eligible for a fantastic referral reward!
Sign up for preseason camp to receive a free t-shirt.
Best of luck this season!