First day of Practice Thursday, November 5th!
1. Review CYW Return to Play Protocol Document.
2. Review CYW Waiver Release Form. Bring completed form to first day of practice.
3. Review CYW COVID Questionnaire. Bring completed questionnaire to first day of practice.
4. Review CYW COVID Stay at Home Guidelines.
5. Review Practice Times.
6. Review Season Options.
7. Review practice location and drop-off/pick-up documents. Reminder: Parents will not be allowed to stay in order to maintain group size limitations.
8. Complete Registration via SportsEngine. See link below.
9. Participate in Parent Meeting via Google Meet on either October 27th, October 29th or November 2nd at 7pm. At least one parent per household is required to participate in one of the meeting times as this season is unique. Invites to meetings will be sent via email.
Season starts Nov 5th! Click link below.
Season Registration Options
Class 1 - Beginners/Intermediate
Typically 0 – 2 years of experience.
Grades: PreK - 5th Grade
Class 2 - Advanced
Typically at least 2 years of experience.
Grades: K – 8th Grade (see note below)
Note: 6 - 8th Graders should register through MS Program. MS Program is short. After MS Program then 6 - 8th Graders can come back to Youth Program free of charge.
Centennial Wrestling apparel will be available early to mid-October for the 2020-2021 Season. We will send out communications as soon as the stores are open.